Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Notes to my Good Friend, Tuesday

Just a few Tuesday tidbits for you all. I have a few jaded letters, but also some thank you notes for your Tuesday.  If Tuesday had a color, it would be yellow. If Tuesday had a scent, it would be vanilla. If Tuesday had a mascot, it would be sunshine. If Tuesday had a taste, it would be sweet, sweet strawberries. If Tuesday had a sound, it would be birds chirping.

Dear Tuesday, you're one of my favorite days.

Dear Spring Break, come faster.

Dear sweet tooth, go away.

Dear Girl Scout Cookies that I ate for lunch, yes.

Dear Utah weather, figure your crap out.

Dear Biology test, ace yourself.

Dear Disneyland, I miss you.

Dear March, you might be the worst month of the whole year.

Dear weird people on the bus, please don't talk to me.

Dear books I'm reading, I love you.

Dear people on the other end of the phone, be nice to telemarketers.

Dear Fernweh, please give me somewhere new to travel.

Dear Mom, I miss your home cooked meals every night. PB & J just isn't cutting it for dinner anymore.

Dear Pinterest, why are you so good at wasting my time?

Dear adults, I don't know how you do it everyday.

Dear anxiety and stress, please stop. You're the worst team in the league.

Dear money, please multiply in my wallet while I'm away.

Dear brain, thanks for running a mile a minute and giving me stupid things to write about.

Dear girls, you're empowering, Happy International Women's day. We can do anything.

Dear Tuesday, thank you for being Tuesday.

Sending some Tuesday love your way!

XO- Sydney Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment